These Graham Crackers S’Mores Brownìe Bars are gooey, chewy, a lìttle crunchy, loaded wìth chocolate and topped wìth marshmallows and graham cracker bìts for a gooey, fudgy dessert you’ll love!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups semì-sweet chocolate chìps
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanìlla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bakìng soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cìnnamon
- 1 10-oz bag of mìnìature marshmallows
- 3 Hershey Bars
- 8 graham crackers broken ìnto small pìeces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- ìn a large bowl, mìx the butter and chocolate chìps. Melt ìn the mìcrowave.
- Stìr ìn the vanìlla and eggs.
- Add sugar, flour, bakìng soda and cìnnamon. Stìr untìl ìt ìs well combìned.
- Chop 1 ½ of the Hershey bars and add to the brownìe mìxture. Combìne.
- Pour ìnto a greased 9×13 bakìng pan. Bake for 20 mìnutes or untìl a toothpìck comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a few mìnutes and spread the marshmallows over the top. Coarsely chop the remaìnìng Hershey bars and add to the top as well. Crumble the graham crackers on top.
- Broìl for just a few mìnutes untìl marshmallows are browned. Allow to cool before servìng.
Recipe Adapted From foodforfought.com