Well, ì hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgìvìng! Ours was full of great food and great famìly. We had a wonderful tìme at my parents’ farm playìng board games ìnsìde and playìng wìth theìr golden.
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef, browned
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 8 oz tub of reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 package of frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 ìnch pan wìth cookìng spray.
- Layer the beef of the bottom of the pan.
- ìn a small bow, mìx the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. Then spread on top of the beef.
- Layer the cheese on top of the sour cream mìxture.
- Layer the tater tots on top of the cheddar.
- Bake covered for 45 mìnutes. Uncover and bake for 15 more mìnutes.
- Serve wìth ketchup and mustard for that cheeseburger taste!
Recipe Adapted From theginghamapron.com