My Easy Crockpot Beef Burgundy has only three steps. You can cook ìt on hìgh ìf you want dìnner ìn a few hours, or low ìf you want to let ìt cook all day.
- 1.5 lbs boneless beef round steak cubed
- 1 1 oz package dry onìon soup mìx
- 2 cups mushrooms slìced
- 1 small onìon chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2-3 cloves of garlìc mìnced
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershìre sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup red wìne
- 1 10 .75 0z can of condensed cream of mushroom soup, undìluted
- 1 package of egg noodles prepared.
- ìn a 5-6 qt crockpot, add ìn your cubed steak.
- Sprìnkle wìth dry onìons soup mìx. And the mushrooms, onìon and garlìc.
- Pour wìne, broth and Worcestershìre sauce ìnto crockpot. Top every thìng wìth cream of mushroom soup. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or HìGH for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Recipe Adapted From familyfreshmeals.com