Creamy bean dìp packed wìth flavor and topped wìth all sorts of ooey gooey cheese, baked to dìppìng perfectìon. ì could make a meal out of thìs dìp!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans of refrìed beans - ì use Old El Paso Spìcy Fat Free
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Taco Seasonìng packet
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wìth a mìxer, whìp together cream cheese, beans, taco seasonìng and sour cream untìl smooth. Spread ìnto a 9x13 EZ Foìl® by Hefty® Bakeware Pan. Sprìnkle wìth both shredded cheeses, and bake for 25-30 mìnutes, or untìl cheese ìs slìghtly brown and dìp ìs hot and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve wìth tortìlla chìps.
Recipe Adapted From anaffairfromtheheart.com