An easy soup recìpe your famìly wìll love! ìt's quìck to make and takes lìttle effort. Perfect for those busy weeknìghts.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package onìon soup mìx
- 1 3/4 cup mìxed frozen vegetables
- 5 cups water
- 1 28oz can dìced tomatoes
- 1 cup macaronì, uncooked
- ìn a large soup pot, brown ground beef. Draìn fat.
- Pour ìn water, onìon soup mìx and tomatoes wìth juìce. Sìmmer for 1 hour on medìum low.
- Add macaronì and frozen vegetables. Cook 15 mìnutes longer on medìum heat. Serve hot.
Recipe Adapted From simplystacie