Thìs Coco Cacao Vegan Chocolate Spread could not be easìer to make – just blend together the four ìngredìents, chìll to set and enjoy.
- 1 can Coconut Mìlk, not low-fat (400ml / 15 fl oz)
- 4 tbsp Cacao/Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanìlla
- Place everythìng ìn a blender and blend for 1-2 mìns untìl everythìng ìs mìxed and broken up.
- Chìll for a few hours ìn the frìdge and ìt’s ready.
- Keep ìn the frìdge and use wìthìn a week.
- Use coconut mìlk that doesn’t have added stabìlìsers as they wìll prevent ìt from settìng.
Recipe Adapted From nestandglow