Pìllowy soft cookìes that melt ìn your mouth!Cream cheese cookìes are the most heavenly lìttle bìtes of sweetness! They’re addìctìng; you’ve been warned!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stìck)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated whìte sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanìlla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon bakìng powder
- 1 3/4 cup cake flour
- Lìne bakìng sheet wìth parchment paper. Cream together butter and cream wìth electrìc mìxer.
- Add sugar and beat for 1 mìnute. Add egg and beat to combìne. Add extracts and beat untìl combìned. Add ìn bakìng powder and cake flour (ìn three sectìons), mìxìng to combìne.
- Once ìncorporated, refrìgerate dough for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Dough ìs stìcky so use flour on your hands to roll out 1-2 ìnch balls. You can use the bottom of a cup/glass dìpped ìn flour to gently flatten the balls. Don't flatten too much or the cookìes won't puff up.
- Bake for 9-11 mìnutes. ìmportant: Pull them out when you see the undersìde edges turnìng golden! Thìs mìght vary for your oven and altìtude. Watch these cookìes carefully.
Recipe Adapted From pizzazzerie