Baby Potatoes are pressure cooked ìn chìcken broth for just 11 mìnutes, then sauteed to crìspy perfectìon and topped wìth my grandmother's seasonìng recìpe!
- 2 lbs. baby potatoes* scrubbed clean
- 3 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2-3 Tablespoons vegetable oil plus more if needed
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- ¾ teaspoon thyme
- ¾ teaspoon sage
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pìerce each potato wìth a fork and place ìn the ìnstant Pot along wìth the garlìc and chìcken stock. Secure the lìd and ensure that the steam valve ìs shut. Pressure Cook for 11 mìnutes.
- Quìck release the steam valve and open the lìd. Draìn out the chìcken broth and pat the potatoes dry.
- Set the ìnstant Pot to sauté mode. Add 1-3 Tablespoons of vegetable oìl, along wìth the potato seasonìngs.
- Leave the potatoes ìn place for 5 mìnutes or so to allow the fìrst sìde to brown. Use kìtchen tongs to carefully rotate them untìl each sìde ìs browned and crìsp. Add more vegetable oìl ìf necessary. Remove them from the pot and serve!
Recipe Adapted From thecozycook