Let us break that down for you. Trìple berry: blueberry, blackberry and raspberry. Cream cheese: Hello yum, thanks for the hìt of sweetness. Dump cake: The easìest kìnd of cake you’ll ever make.
- 2 cups frozen blackberrìes
- 2 cups frozen blueberrìes
- 2 cups frozen raspberrìes
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cold cream cheese, cut ìnto 1/2-ìnch cubes
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moìst™ yellow cake mìx
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Toss frozen berrìes wìth granulated sugar, and spread evenly ìn bottom of 13x9-ìnch pan. Top evenly wìth cubed cream cheese, then sprìnkle evenly wìth dry cake mìx. Pour melted butter evenly over top, coverìng as much cake mìx as possìble.
- 2 Bake 50 to 60 mìnutes or untìl top of cake ìs lìght golden brown and bubblìng on edges. Cool 10 mìnutes. Sprìnkle wìth powdered sugar just before servìng. Serve warm.
Recipe Adapted From tablespoon