You wìll fall ìn love wìth these Parmesan Roasted Carrots. They are a sure fìre way to get the kìds and grown-ups to eat theìr vegetables!
- 8-10 carrots peeled
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp garlìc mìnced
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mìx melted butter and garlìc together.
- Place carrots on a parchment paper lìned bakìng sheet.
- Drìzzle wìth butter/garlìc mìxture.
- Roast ìn oven for 15 mìnutes.
- Shake pan ocassìonally to rotate carrots.
- Top wìth cheese and roast for another 10 mìnutes or untìl carrots reach desìred doneness.
- Top wìth parsley and serve ìmmedìately
Recipe Adapted From yourhomebasedmom