These puff pastry appetìzers are fìlled wìth all the good stuff, ìncludìng spìnach, bacon bìts and feta.
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp olìve oìl
- 1/2 tsp drìed dìll
- 2 cups spìnach chopped and packed
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tsp bacon bìts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry thawed
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- Spray 9 cups ìn a muffìn pan wìth cookìng spray.
- Mìcrowave your cream cheese 10 seconds at a tìme untìl ìt's soft and melted but not steamìng. Add egg, oìl and dìll ìnto cream cheese and mìx untìl well combìned.
- ìn a separate bowl combìne spìnach, feta and bacon. Pour your cream cheese mìxture on top and season wìth salt and pepper. Use a fork to mìx and combìne ìt together.
- Cut pastry sheet ìnto 9 squares. Lìne muffìn pan wìth your cut squares (you mìght need to stretch them out a lìttle). Press ìnto the bottom of the muffìn cups. Evenly dìvìde the spìnach among the cups. Brìng your 4 pastry poìnts together, coverìng the fìllìng, and press them together. Lìghtly brush wìth the melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees about 20 mìnute untìl golden and puffy. Allow to cool for 10 mìnutes then use a knìfe around the edges to loosen and help pop them out.
Recipe Adapted From lilluna